Thursday, September 8, 2016




My Favorite Website



My most favorite website to ponder is.WKKC FM.  It's my favorite because I'm affiliated with the
station here at Kennedy-King College.
I am one of the morning personalities. It's part of my reinventing myself. I have begun a whole new journey in my life; and this time it's all about me.
It's fascinating to be a part of this wonderful institution and to reach an audience through praise and worship. WKKC really is more than just music.
Most of my audience are fifty and over. The geriatric crowd are my biggest fans. I suppose since most of their lives are behind them, they find joy in knowing that death is not the end and only the beginning.
My audience also find it refreshing to wake up to inspiration. I feel sometimes like a  motivational speaker when front-selling and back-selling songs. It feels real good to wear the title of motivational speaker as well.
It all works well with my assignment as an Evangelist and servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment