Thursday, September 22, 2016

                                                         Is This a Joke?








The Presidential election of 2016 has been lowered to joke status as far as I'm concerned. Case in point : Hilary Clinton will probably pay for some of the sins of her husband, former President Bill Clinton in the African -American community. While in office, he made economic upheaval even    more tough for us when he started NAFTA(the North America Free Trade Agreement)  which ultimately sent thousands upon thousands of jobs to other countries, along with "welfare reform "   and the three strikes law; all of which were detrimental to the Black community. As a matter of facts, we were impacted the most out of all ethnic groups. I don't know if African- Americans will remember this when going to the polls, but I know I will.
 On the other hand there's Donald Trump. He, is the most arrogant and ignorant Presidential candidate I have ever seen in my entire life. He is way out of touch with the common man; serious it's incomprehensible. He is totally oblivious to the problems which Middle America faces; and his only "cure" is negotiating; which as a business man is all he knows. Even I know that being President require a certain amount of skills i.e. ability to function under pressure, tactfulness, temperment and the like. He doesn't have any of these imperative qualities which should be required in a President. Last but not least, America can't afford to have an idiot squared to have his hands (small hands) on the Nuclear Code.
With  that being said, we are in crisis-mode with our two Presidential nominees. Although I'll vote for Clinton, I'm almost sure it'll be Bill who's running the country....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment