Thursday, October 20, 2016

#2 Viral video embed for midterms

                        Stephen Colbert Discusses The Third Presidential Debate




Stephen Colbert did his late night TV show immediately after the final Presidential Debate last night and boy was it funny.
He had me bursting at the seams with his imitation of "The Donald" and  with his quick wit he pounced on the wallpaper in back of Hillary Clinton which had right wing on it and he somehow circled the part that spelled "rig". You would have had to see it for yourself to get the gist of the joke.
He talked how Hillary so cleverly baited Donald into getting defensive and how he was also baited into talking about how he'd gotten by without paying taxes...again. As I said before, you would have had to hear it for yourself to get how funny it really was.
I have really enjoyed watching the late night comics scrutinize the election from a comedic point of view.
I find myself channel-surfing from one station to the other.
Jimmy Kimmel is a riot too. He does impressions and skits as well with you dying laughing.
I love comedy and some of the best comedy is on late-night TV.
Stephen Colbert is my favorite. He took the place of David Letterman who used to be my all time favorite before he retired in 2015. I must say, I thought I would miss him (David), but, Stephen has truly filled his shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment